Posts Tagged ‘Out there’
Yesterday I watched the latest movie with Jim Carey. The title is simply 23. It’s probably the only movie in which Carey’s character is normal so to say. The character is a guy obsessed by the number 23, the movie it self is a thriller, with a dose of paranormal. Now I would say that in the movie there are 2 stories, the first being the story of a killing of college student, for which a professor was convicted, and which was in fact killed by Carey, and the other story being the story about the number 23.
Now there is a certain mith around the number 23, that the number 23 appears is all around us and certain events are marked with 23. Now for some 23 is a sign for a good event, but the majority believe 23 to be a bad thing. Why let me give you a couple of examples.
1. The human genes have 46 chromosomes, 23 from the father, 23 from the mother.
2. 23 seconds is the average time that takes for the blood to recirculate.
3. 9/11 2001, add the number up 9+1+2+1 = 23
4. Hiroshima, the bomb was dropped at 8:15 = 23
5. Charles Darwin’s Origin of Species was published in 1859 – 1+8+5+9 = 23
6. Although the Old Testament is unspecific, it is widely held that Adam and Eve had 23 daughters.
7. The 23rd verse of the first chapter of Genesis brings the act of creation to a close.
8. The 23rd chapter of the book of Genesis deals entirely with death, namely that of Abraham’s wife, Sarah.
9. The most famous and most quoted of the Psalms is number 23: “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.”
10. Passage 23:23 “What hath God wrought”
11. The bible has 22 chapters.
12. Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times
13. The knights Templar had 23 grand masters.
14. “W” is the 23rd letter of the Latin alphabet. It has two points down and three points up. White supremacists use 23 to represent “W” as a mark of racial superiority.
15. The earths spins in cone at an angle of 23,5 degreese -> 23 + .2 + .3
16. The procesion of that spin is 23500 years
17. The cancer of Capricorn / crab 23,5 degrees
18. April 19th as in 4-19… 4 + 19 = 23. April 19 is the date the Battle of Lexington, Waco, and the Oklahoma City Bombing.
19. The number of joints in the human arm is 23
20. The human life cycle is 23 days.
and so on. There is a huge list here http://afgen.com/numbr23b.html.
Now why is that so interesting, it’s just a number repeating it self. OK now divide 2 by 3, and you get .6666666 and so on to infinity. The believers in this theory believe that the 23 is a hidden signature of the devil him self.
So lets examine this examples more carefully. Now I would say that we should rule out any and all of the occuraces of the number 23 where there are humanly designed measurements involved. Like degrees, time, dates, alphabets, none of those are acceptable, because if you apply a different measuring unit the number 23 disappears.
Like 9/11 2001 in our calendar, but if you use the julian calendar the date is 8/29 2001 which does not add up to 23 in any way, or you could use Hebrew 6/23 5761 or islamic 6/22 1422, by which we can conclude that in that one particular calendar system the numbers and to 23, but in the others they have nothing to do with 23.
Lets use 23500 year period that takes the earth to complete its procession. Here it gets even worse, the period was once longer, and has a consistent decay rate, and once again the earth will be spining on a vertical axis. But if you again convert from our time measurement to let’s say the mayan (which had a more accurate calendar than our own Gregorian), the numbers are not even close.
OK now the letter W, letter W is the 23 letter of the Latin alphabet. Not so, it is the 23 letter only in English based alphabets. In the Croatian, and the rest of the Slavic based alphabets there is no letter W, as is no in Asian alphabets or African or South American, and if there was it would not be in the 23 place.
By now you should be aware of the need to filter out the occurances of the number 23 in anything that relates to some human measurement. Because if you measure something to be 23 miles long, in the metric system it is 39 km long. The only thing left is the are those numbering occurances like the 23 chromosomes from the mother and father each to child.
With the filtering out off all of those occurances, you would get a number of occurances of the 23 in some normal statistical pattern as the rest of the numbers.
The only thing now left interesting in the number 23 is that it is:
1. the first prime number with consecutive digits
2. the first prime number with both digits being prime numbers
3. the first prime number where the digits add up to a prime number (5)
4. primes 2, 3, and 5 are the first three prime number of our the decimal system.
5. that 2 is the only even prime number
6. that 3 is the first odd prime number
7. 2/3 is .666666